When I worked in an office environment, I tried to spend a lot of time walking around. It was a great opportunity to be visible and chat with employees. It also got me into the habit of always having a notebook with me. Employees would ask questions and I needed some的方式来记住。
- The digital transformation is contingent on a talent transformation。Lots of chatter these days about digital transformation and I’m all for it. But let’s not forget that数字化改造涉及的员工and their willingness to work with artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- 企业将不得不开始对工作的思考“的事你做”不“的地方你走”. There are a couple of high-profile companies that are redefining the workplace in light of COVID-19. They’ve discovered that employees actually can be productive from home. This is going to change the way we think about the workplace and talent management.
- We must be receptive to the speed of change。While things might seem very slow in terms of getting back to normal, I think they’re actually moving quite rapidly. And as medical treatments and vaccines are discovered the pace will pick up. Organizations and individuals need to be prepared to react.
- Technology and artificial intelligence will continue to be important。But they are not a replacement for human interaction. Yes, use them for what they do well. I mentioned in point #1 about AI and machine learning. They are not a silver bullet for every challenge; but when used effectively, they can bring tremendous value.
- HR and business leaders will have to embrace a diverse workforce。We’re not only talking about gender, race, age, religion, etc.但全职，兼职，自由职业者和。The talent acquisition function should be prepared to do more than the traditional hiring process. I see them getting involved in supply chain and vendor management.
- While technology is important, employees will (still) want to be proud of their employer and have a clear purpose that aligns with the organization。这与对齐点＃5。不仅we need to be open to hiring a diverse workforce, we need to get really good at designing work. Employees will be thrilled to work for companies that have purposeful jobs.
- Organizations will need a new talent ecosystem。All of this leads to the realization that work is personal. When it comes tothe employee experience, the goal will be to ensure employees are treated “beautifully”. Period. That includes their family and loved ones. That will be the new definition (is this the right word or is it description? Or maybe characterization?) of the employee experience = beautiful.
None of this is going to happen overnight. It’s a starting point for an internal conversation. As companies look at their goals for the next 12-18 months, they will want to have the right talent in place. That means having the right talent management strategy.
图像捕获由体育app亚博 while exploring the streets of Las Vegas, NV12